Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.small.my.
small.my and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at small.my, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. It spells out what you can expect from us and what we expect from you. By accessing any areas of small.my, users ("Users") agree to be legally bound and to abide by the terms set forth below.
- Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to small.my to understand our practices.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
- When you visit small.my or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- All related content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of small.my or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all S-Mall related content on this site is the exclusive property of small.my and protected by international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of small.my or its software suppliers and protected by international copyright laws.
- small.my related marks indicated on our site are trademarks of small.my or its subsidiaries, and other graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks or trade dress of small.my or its subsidiaries. S-Mall’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not small.my's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits small.my.
Any other trademarks, company names, product names, and/or logos set forth in this website, including those of or related to any products, are the property of their respective owners. small.my does not claim to own any of these trademarks and small.my is not related to, endorsed by, or in any other way connected or associated with these companies.
- DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Expressly agrees that use of small.my is at User's sole risk. Neither small.my, nor its affiliates, nor any of their officers, directors, or employees, agents, third-party content providers, merchants, sponsors, licensors (collectively, "Providers"), or the like, warrant that small.my will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of small.my, or as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information content, service, or merchandise provided through small.my. This site is provided by small.my on an as "as is" and "as available" basis. small.my makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site, the information, content, materials or products, included on this site. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, small.my disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. small.my will not be liable for any losses or damages arising from the shipping and handling of goods after they have been dispatched from the warehouse. small.my will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, or from any products purchased from this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages. No oral advice or written information given by small.my nor its affiliates, nor any of their officers, directors, employees, agents, providers, or the like, shall create a warranty or legal obligation; nor shall user rely on any such information or advice.
small.my reserves the right to change any advertised price before accepting an order. All products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If we are unable to fulfill your order, you will be offered an alternative or given a refund for the unavailable product.
- YOUR ACCOUNT
- small.my does sell children's products, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If you are under 18, you may use small.my only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
small.my and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
- small.my and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, small.my does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by small.my itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- APPLICABLE LAW
- This site is created and controlled by small.my in Malaysia. As such, the laws of Malaysia will govern these disclaimers, terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. small.my reserves the right to make changes to its site and these disclaimers, terms and conditions at any time. User hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consents to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia for any litigation arising out of or relating to use of or purchase made through small.my (and agrees not to commence any litigation relating thereto except in such courts), waives any objection to the laying of venue of any such litigation in the Malaysia Courts and agrees not to plead or claim in any Malaysia Court that such litigation brought therein has been brought in an inconvenient forum.
- SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATIONS, AND SEVERABILITY
- Please review our other policies, all contained under Customer Service, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to small.my. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and operable to the extent permitted under the law, and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- ERRORS AND OMISSIONS
- We are not responsible for any typographical errors or inaccuracies set forth in this website. The information, prices, and discounts set forth herein are subject to change without notice.