Online shopping delivery and charges
- In addition to the following cases and some counter shopping, customers who purchase MYR500 or above in the company can receive free shipping service from the company.
- The scope of delivery services, excluding the outlying islands. If you need to deliver to Mawan, Tung Chung and Discovery Bay, the delivery service will charge MYR80 per household.
- If the customer's purchase amount is less than MYR800 and the delivery service is required, the customer will be required to pay a delivery fee of MYR100 (per household).
- Where delivery is required to a building without a lift or if the goods are too large or the lift cannot be used to carry the goods, the customer is required to pay a per-floor surcharge of HK$30 per floor from the first floor.
- In the event of a typhoon number 8 or above, or a black rainstorm warning signal, or a force majeure, the delivery service will be suspended. The delivery date will be arranged separately.
- If the delivery item includes an alcoholic beverage or any item that cannot be sold to a minor, the item must be collected by a person who is properly certified to be at least 18 years of age. If there is no such person present to receive the goods at that time, the delivery will be arranged and the re-delivery fee of HK$100 will be charged.
- If no one receives the goods at the scheduled delivery date and time, the delivery person will leave a delivery message card. Customers are advised to pick up the goods at the shop (Kwun Tong or Tai Po) during office hours or pay HK$100 to arrange for re-delivery.
- Entrusted delivery of goods must be shipped within three months (from the date of signing of the delivery order). If the goods are not received within the time limit, S-Mall has the right to dispose of and/or donate the goods without prior notice.
- Goods are not accepted for delivery to a PO Box or hotel.
- Your personal data will only be used for delivery purposes and we will comply with the Personal Data [Privacy] [Amendment] Ordinance 2012 to process your personal data.
- If you need to ship overseas, customers can call our customer service hotline at (603) 3000-3000 during office hours. We will do our best to assist you.
- For all orders sent to China, customers can call our customer service hotline at (603) 3000-3000 during office hours. We will do our best to assist you.